Launching the rockets (hopefully)…

So seeing as there is a weather warning for snow for Tuesday evening we will be launching the rockets in a local park.

Forewarning: if the roads are not able to be driven on then Scouts will be cancelled as leaders will not be able to travel to and from the hut.


  • Meet at hut 7pm wearing full waterproofs, boots/wellies/ clothing appropriate to the weather and your necker. You will also need your torches
  • Fix motors into rockets (don’t forget to bring your rocket with you!)
  • Walk to local park (have not decided which one yet as still planning wide game)
  • Set rockets off
  • Play wide game
  • Head back to the hut.

Hopefully see you all tomorrow! 


Comments are closed.