These Two programs are for 2014 and NOT 2013 as it says on them, sorry my mistake
This Tuesday we are starting our program off with Pioneering skills. We will be making a large catapult similar to this one:-
On the second week your catapult will be tested. ( who’s will fire the furthest )
You will be required to come up with your own idea’s to make it. Ben will be showing you one he has made…. good luck
In your patrols you will
- Make your own batter
- Make your own pancakes
- Put as much sickly-goo / maple syrup / sugar / lemon / squirty cream / nutella / chocolate sauce on as you like!
- Cleanest / most efficient work-station 10 PP
- Most imaginative pancake 10 PP
- Best professional-looking pancake 10 PP
- Most rotations in a single flip (competition held inside, no sticking to the ceiling please, pancake must be caught successfully!) 10 PP
- Highest pancake flip (competition held outdoors, each patrol nominates ONE person to flip: they can have as many tries as they like in 90 seconds, use as many pancakes as they like (have several on standby for your team!). 10 PP
- Fastest cleaning/tidying up: sliding scale: 1st 30 PP, 2nd 10 PP, 3rd 5 PP
So a potential 80 Patrol Points up for grabs!
What to bring on the night:
- To take part, bring £3 and tick yourself off the list when you get to the hut. This will go towards everything you need on the night, it will all be provided (i.e. ingredients for batter, a multitude of toppings, masses of squirty cream, if you have any suggestions, text me).
- FULL UNIFORM. Points awarded.
- We already have very old frying pans… if you want to bring your own, that’s fine. Aprons too, for those of you so inclined!
- Anything extra is up to you. See you there 😀