Your challenge tonight:
- Every scout to bring £3 to cover cost of ingredients
- You must make a three course meal for your whole patrol: starter, main, desert
- You may use the gas stoves and/or the oven
- The table must be set for your whole patrol to sit down and eat at 8:15pm sharp
You will be judged on:
- Teamwork (ability to work together, ensuring every team member is involved, tidiness of work station, preparation, safety, hygiene)
- Quality of food (use of ingredients, presentation, taste)
- How quickly and how well you wash up / tidy up
Marks will be out of 100. Prize for the winning patrol.
Be ready at the hut in full uniform for a 7pm start.
Its almost that time of year again and we would ask that you kind people assist. We will again be running a tombola stall on bonfire night and are in need of prizes. These are usually in the form of toiletries, chocolates, wine, unused unwanted gifts and so on. Any donation would be gratefully received, if you could please bring this to your next meeting that would be wonderful. Thanks very much, there will be a large box in the hall for any donations.
Tickets will soon be on sale and numbers will be limited, for the last couple of years we have had to turn people away who arrived on the night. Tickets are £12 for a family ticket (upto 6 people) or £3 individual ticket. Subject to numbers sold there may be tickets available on the door at £4 each, no group tickets on the door. Make sure you get yours soon to benefit from the group offer and avoid disappointment.
People with a group ticket must attend together.